Regional Market Research Manager- Provide information about market needs, wants, trends, products, competition and any aspect needed in term of opportunities, penetration strategy, and metrics to provide a competitive advantage and long-term stability.
- Understand causes and effects based on relationships identification of customer needs, perceptions, and behavior through a combination of proprietary and syndicated customer research studies.
- Monitor the performance of GM brand health, equity, image, attributes and marketing campaigns across the region and compared to the competition.
- Identify problems, measure scores, analyze findings, recommend improvements, monitor performance, and distribute information so the stakeholders and management are able to work on service and product improvement.
- Analyze data, overlaid with other available information within the company, using scientific methods and techniques to gain insight for the purpose of accurate and confident decision-making.
- Make presentations to GM internal clients and dealerships on their performance and recommend improvements.
- Evaluate and closely monitor market research agencies fieldwork execution, quality and performance in terms of all research aspects starting from the kick-off to the final presentation delivery.
- Support in sourcing market research agencies to execute projects, in terms of allocated budget and technical scope of work, to ensure GM quality standards, timelines, results interpretation are met.
Direct Material Buyer EngineerGeneral Motors Egypt, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain “GPSC’
-Direct Material Buyer of the Interior, Electrical, HVAC and Safety commodities.
-Project Coordinator of the 700P and the C100 2.4L localization projects.
-Deploying new sourcing tools for the 1st time in Egypt such as the ARIBA e-bid.
-Introducing new technology in Egypt such as localizing the I190 door trim Pad & Instrument Panel.
-Working closely with the regional Interior, Safety, Electrical, and HVAC SMTs to ensure full integration with the Global Purchasing procedures.
-Budgeting, leading and auditing the current & new projects.
-Negotiating with the suppliers the material cost, the contract and vendor tooling.
-Interviewing suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements.
-Developing and introducing new suppliers to enrich the supply base and increase competitiveness.
-Managing financial problems, customs, judicial and commercial linked with the suppliers.
-Contributing in the localization plan of the current platforms as well as the new launches.
-Following-up products life, implementation of corrective measures.
-Achieving the company cost saving targets.
Lecturer Assistant of MechatronicsUniversité Française d’Égypte “UFE”- Université Française d’Égypte “UFE”, Faculty of Engineering
•Lecturer Assistant of Mechatronics Engineering and Automation
- Consultation for ENPPI, Ministries of Petroleum, Industry and Military Production: “CIDRE”
•R&D Mechatronics Engineer - Prof. Mohamed-Nabil SABRY
•Visitor Researcher at the IMFS, IPCMS and CNRS of Strasbourg, France.
•Co-Organizer of the International Conference Theta 1.
Teaching AssistantAmerican University in Cairo “AUC”- American University in Cairo “AUC”, Faculty of Engineering.
•Teaching Assistant of Engineering Economy (ENGR 345) - Dr. Lotfy GAAFAR
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de LimogesMechatronics
•Mechatronics Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Automatic Control and IT)
•Business Administration: Strategic Marketing, Commercial Law, FMEA/FMECA and Risk Analysis, Total Quality Technics, Maintenance and Security Management.
• Mechatronics Research and Teaching AssistantOctober 6 University “O6U”- October 6 University “O6U”, Faculty of Engineering, Mechatronics Department.
•Mechatronics Research and Teaching Assistant - Prof. Said MEGAHED
- October 6 University, Cairo
October 6 UniversityFacutly of Engineering
•Graduated with Honors, First of Class, with very good and GPA 3.22
•Excellent Degree in the Senior Year Project: A robot to scan the Egyptian Western Desert, using intelligent sensors and GPS to build landmines maps.
- Marketing Research
- Strategic Marketing
- Market Research
- Cost Saving
I am seeking for a senior leadership position to develop the integrated business efficiency, where we can utilize my unique cognitive skills of vertical market research and horizontal business experience, to sustain our profits during fast changes of local and global Market dynamics.